On behalf of the PTSA, we would like to welcome all our Otter families. We value and appreciate all of our parent volunteers, many of whom are a part of our PTSA. If you would like to find out more about our PTSA, how to get involved and upcoming meeting dates, contact any of the PTSA officers listed below!
You ask what is PTSA?
PTSA stands for Parent Teacher Student Association, consisting of parents, teachers, students, and other citizens working together to support and enrich our school. Our primary objective as a PTSA is to provide our school with funds, programs, resources, and services that will enrich and maximize the education of every child and to benefit the school. We plan to enhance our students experience as well as to enhance the culture of the community and school. To meet this important objective, we fund-raise.
From this page you will be able to see programs and activities that are planned for the coming year as well as sign up to be a Riverbend PTSA Member. You can register & pay online or print off the registration form and drop it by the school.
Thanks for being a part of and supporting our Riverbend Community. Home of the Otters! #betheripple
- President: Andrea Clift
- Vice-President: Kara Stoker
- Treasurer: Marie Scott
- Co-Secretary: Dawn Ellis and Cyndie Knudson
- Membership Director: Volunteer Needed
- Watch D.O.G.S Chair: Matt Leon
- Bulletin Board Chair: Volunteer Needed
- Grandparents Breakfast Chair: Volunteer Needed
- Co-Yearbook Chair: Volunteer Needed
- Co-Teacher Appreciation Chair: Volunteer Needed
- Box Top Chair: Volunteer Needed
- Thank You Chair: Volunteer Needed
- Reflections Chair: Volunteer Needed
- Muffins for Moms Chair: Volunteer Needed
- Donuts for Dads Chair: Volunteer Needed
Contact us at: